Disclosures Applicable to TCCU HomeBanking Services
TCCU HomeBanking Services allow convenient access to your account information 24 hours a day. To use TCCU HomeBanking you need a User ID and Password.
You may use your TCCU HomeBanking service to perform the following transactions
- Obtain account/ loan balance and status information;
- Obtain loan payment due date and payoff information;
- Obtain dividend, date, and amount
- Obtain clearance of specific checks;
- Request check withdrawals from your share/ savings, share/draft checking, or Money Market accounts;
- Transfer funds between your share/savings, share/draft checking, or Money Market accounts; download transaction information to personal financial management software from share/savings, share/draft checking, and loan; make a loan payment; and make address changes.
All payments and deposits are subject to later verification by us.
Limitations on Transactions
The following limitations to the use of the TCCU HomeBanking Service:
- No more than six preauthorized, automatic, online, or telephone transfers made to another account at the credit union, or to a third party, or no more than six transfers or withdrawals made by check, draft, debit card, or similar order payable to a third party may be made from each savings account or Money Market deposit account in any calendar month. If an Account Holder exceeds, or attempts to exceed these transfer limits, the excess transfer request may be refused or reversed, a fee may be imposed on the excess transfer requests, and the Credit Union may reclassify or close the account. Transfers initiated by telephone must be counted among the six monthly transfers, except that there are no limits on the number of withdrawals paid directly to an Account Holder when initiated by mail, telephone, or messenger. There are no limits on the number of withdrawals if initiated in person.
Disclosures Applicable to Bill Pay Services
To enable access to Bill Pay PLUS, you must have your account number and a PIN provided by a Member Service Representative to initiate HomeBanking User ID and Password creation. To use BillPay PLUS, you must have a draft checking account.
Right to stop Payment of Preauthorized Transfers and Right to Receive Notice of Varying Amounts
- Right to stop payment and procedure for doing so:
If you have told us in advance to make regular payments out of your account, you can also stop any of these payments. Here's how:
Call us at (310) 618-9111 or for Bill Pay PLUS, customer service at (855) 545-6321 or write to us at P.O. Box 4327, Torrance CA, 90510-4327, in time for us to receive your request three business days or more before the payment is scheduled to post.